Benefits of access control systems:
- Systems can control interior and / or exterior points of entry. Can
control one main access point or mulitple entry points.
- Detailed computer records of entry and exit of any person
- Keep people out of high risk or unauthorized areas.
- Save time and money cutting keys or re-keying locks with employee, or
Keyless Entry Systems
|Keypads - Utilizes codes to authorize entry |
Proximity Readers - Utilizes the swiping of cards or fobs to authorize entry.
Ideal in a variety of settings:
- Office Buildings of any size
- Seniors Homes
- Fitness Facilities
- Industrial Workplaces
Traditionally, access control represented “keys” and who was the holder of the “keys”. Securing your business
or property and restricting access to it has changed substantially from lock and key. Access Control Systems
range from simple keypad code entry to systems with the ability to electronically monitor and regulate the entire
system. The systems can vary in scope from controlling a single entry point to controlling numerous entry
points with varying degrees of restriction.They are designed for areas where the need for security is crucial to
protect people, property, and information.
Communication systems are essential in any setting; residential and commercial.
Our services range from adding a single telephone jack or computer connection in
your home or office to complete telephone and computer networks in large office
Dependable communication networks are essential. We offer solutions to create
an organized and reliable network, whether you are installing a new network or
revamping an existing one.
Voice & Data
Telephone & Computer Network Cabling!!
- We will co-ordinate with you or your IT technician to create a
system that is functional for everyone involved.
- If a certified cabling system is required we have the
equipment to document the entire system.
- Supply and install Fibre Optic cabling.
- Underground phone line installation and repair.
|We're Here When You're Away!! |
|Types of Access Control Systems: |
|OFFICE TELEPHONE SYSTEMS |