|Standard Residential Installation Package|
- 1 DSC 1616 Panel
- 1 Siren
- 1 Keypad
- 5 Intrusion Devices - Door Contacts or Motion Sensors
- Emergency one touch buttons - signals fire,police,ambulance
- Chime Feature For Door
- One Year Warranty
|We're Here When You're Away!! |
|CHECK WITH YOUR HOME |
FOR POSSIBLE SAVINGS!!
|HOW MONITORING WORKS:|
- EVENT- A sensor or contact detects an event such as an
intrusion, fire, flood, or low temperature.
- ALARM- The alarm system is activated by the sensor, setting off
the siren and dialing the Monitoring Station (CML) through your
telephone line or a cellular back-up module.
- MONITORING STATION- The operator at the monitoring station
immediately initiates the appropriate alarm procedure that is
specifically set up upon installation, and calls the contacts listed
for the system and/or proper authorities.
A monitored security system will give you peace of mind ensuring an immediate response to any intrusion
attempt while you are home or while you are away. Using our "Stay Arm" feature you can arm the
perimeter of your home and still move freely within your home.
While home security systems are often thought of as intrusion systems only; the reality is that they can
go far beyond that. You can receive early warning for smoke and/or carbon monoxide, low temperature,
or environmental events such as flooding.
- Based out of Ponoka, Alberta & serving all of Central
- Available two-way Live Voice Systems offer a live voice
connection with the alarm company during any alarm event.
An asset for customers with one touch medical alert systems
to communicate with the monitoring station while waiting for
help to arrive.
- Low false alarm rate due to proper placing of sensors,
alarm system training, and 1 hit/2 hit protocol.
- We pride ourselves on providing affordable, quality systems
that are easy to use for the entire family.
- Experienced in both wireless and hardwired systems.
|All of our systems are monitored by
Consolidated Monitoring Ltd. (CML), a
ULC listed monitoring station located in
Edmonton, Alberta. Having a local
monitoring station is essential to saving
time and delays. With 30 years of
experience in the industry CML provides
well trained staff and a prompt response
to any emergency event.
|ONE TOUCH MEDICAL
DESIGNED TO HELP
CUSTOMERS WITH SPECIAL
CIRCUMSTANCES LIVE INDEPENDENTLY
- * Monitoring fees vary with cell back up and interactive monitoring.
- Easy one touch icons to navigate the system
- Present a slideshow of your own pictures
|WE INSTALL THE NEWEST TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE IN THE
|RESIDENTIAL ALARM SYSTEMS
- At Phase 3 Security we use DSC equipment
to provide high quality, reliable and durable
systems developed with leading edge
technology. DSC is a global brand with
headquarters in Toronto that leads the
Security Industry in designing and
manufacturing security control panels,
detection devices, and wireless security